How can I buy tickets at different fares in the same booking?
You can easily and conveniently purchase tickets for various fares for multiple passengers through separate reservations on the company's website.
However, if you need to collectively issue tickets for multiple passengers with different fares in one reservation, you should contact:
We will be happy to assist you with ticket selection and booking.
- How to enter the birth certificate number correctly when issuing a ticket?
- Group transportation. How to apply?
- What plane will I fly on?
- VPD (military transportation document). What are the conditions for issuing a ticket?
- Subsidized transportation. How to issue a ticket?
- How to buy a ticket for a child if there is already a ticket for an adult passenger?
- How to check my order?
- What is the departure/arrival time indicated on the ticket?
- How to buy a ticket for a citizen of a foreign state?
- Indicated an incorrect email address when purchasing a ticket. How to get a ticket?
- Can a laminated child's birth certificate be used for a flight?
- In what language are passport data entered when buying a ticket in Russian or English?