How to buy a ticket for a child if there is already a ticket for an adult passenger?
On our website, you can easily purchase a ticket for a child aged 2 to 12 years old. To do this, simply select the desired destination and date, and then open the pop-up panel to choose passengers. Remove the «Adults» category and add the «Children up to 12 years» old category. After that, follow the prompts on the website.
If you need to purchase a ticket for an infant under 2 years old, please seek assistance from our call center, sales office, or an agency in your city. Our staff will be happy to assist in organizing such transportation.
- How to enter the birth certificate number correctly when issuing a ticket?
- Group transportation. How to apply?
- What plane will I fly on?
- VPD (military transportation document). What are the conditions for issuing a ticket?
- How can I buy tickets at different fares in the same booking?
- Subsidized transportation. How to issue a ticket?
- How to check my order?
- What is the departure/arrival time indicated on the ticket?
- How to buy a ticket for a citizen of a foreign state?
- Indicated an incorrect email address when purchasing a ticket. How to get a ticket?
- Can a laminated child's birth certificate be used for a flight?
- In what language are passport data entered when buying a ticket in Russian or English?