What is the departure/arrival time indicated on the ticket?
In the ticket and itinerary, the local time of the departure city and arrival city is indicated.
Let's consider the flight from Samara to Moscow as an example. The departure time of 18:20 is indicated in the local time of Samara, while the arrival time of 19:10 is already in the local time of Moscow.
Seemingly, such a small detail, but so important for travel planning.
- How to enter the birth certificate number correctly when issuing a ticket?
- Group transportation. How to apply?
- What plane will I fly on?
- VPD (military transportation document). What are the conditions for issuing a ticket?
- How can I buy tickets at different fares in the same booking?
- Subsidized transportation. How to issue a ticket?
- How to buy a ticket for a child if there is already a ticket for an adult passenger?
- How to check my order?
- How to buy a ticket for a citizen of a foreign state?
- Indicated an incorrect email address when purchasing a ticket. How to get a ticket?
- Can a laminated child's birth certificate be used for a flight?
- In what language are passport data entered when buying a ticket in Russian or English?