Can a laminated child's birth certificate be used for a flight?
Yes, you can. The laminated birth certificate has full legal significance and can be used to carry out the flight in accordance with the law. Lamination does not affect the legal force of this document, and it remains an official confirmation of the identity of a small traveler under the age of 14.
- How to enter the birth certificate number correctly when issuing a ticket?
- Group transportation. How to apply?
- What plane will I fly on?
- VPD (military transportation document). What are the conditions for issuing a ticket?
- How can I buy tickets at different fares in the same booking?
- Subsidized transportation. How to issue a ticket?
- How to buy a ticket for a child if there is already a ticket for an adult passenger?
- How to check my order?
- What is the departure/arrival time indicated on the ticket?
- How to buy a ticket for a citizen of a foreign state?
- Indicated an incorrect email address when purchasing a ticket. How to get a ticket?
- In what language are passport data entered when buying a ticket in Russian or English?