How to check my order?
If your ticket was purchased on our official website, at the airline sales office, or through the call center, you have the opportunity to check your order through an online service known as My reservations. Very convenient, isn't it?
However, if you purchased a ticket on a third-party website or through an agency, it is recommended to contact the place where you purchased it or contact the call center for the necessary information.
Your comfort is a priority for us, so we are always ready to assist you.
- How to enter the birth certificate number correctly when issuing a ticket?
- Group transportation. How to apply?
- What plane will I fly on?
- VPD (military transportation document). What are the conditions for issuing a ticket?
- How can I buy tickets at different fares in the same booking?
- Subsidized transportation. How to issue a ticket?
- How to buy a ticket for a child if there is already a ticket for an adult passenger?
- What is the departure/arrival time indicated on the ticket?
- How to buy a ticket for a citizen of a foreign state?
- Indicated an incorrect email address when purchasing a ticket. How to get a ticket?
- Can a laminated child's birth certificate be used for a flight?
- In what language are passport data entered when buying a ticket in Russian or English?