How is a bag of food transported?
The importance of a good snack during long flights should not be underestimated. A good appetite is a guarantee of health and vigor during your trip. Meals are not included in the fares on our flights, which allows us to keep flight prices to a minimum. You can purchase meals in advance on our website and on most of our flights buy it during the flight. You can also take your meals with you.
A bag containing your food can be used during the flight and is carried as part of your main carry-on baggage allowance of up to 10 kg and with dimensions of 40*30*20 cm.
Please note that snacks bought after the pre-flight procedures (after check-in in the departure area) can be taken in a 40*30*20 cm bag at no extra charge.
- Can I take a potted flower in hand luggage?
- Can I carry eyebrow tweezers in hand luggage?
- Can I bring hairspray/deodorant/perfume?
- Can I take electronic cigarettes, IQOS, vape, devices in hand luggage?
- Can I carry a knife in hand luggage?
- What are the rules for carrying liquids in hand luggage?
- Can I take fruit in hand luggage and how much?
- Can I carry medicines in hand luggage?
- Can I carry an umbrella in hand luggage?
- Can I carry alcohol in hand luggage?
- Can syringes be carried in hand luggage?
- How do you carry crutches or a cane?
- How to smuggle baby food?
- Can I carry a charger for my phone or computer in hand luggage?
- Can I take a cradle (baby seat, booster) for my baby on board?
- Can I bring a manicure set?
- Can I bring food and how much?
- How to bring a laptop or tablet?
- How to bring photo or video equipment?
- What is prohibited in hand luggage?
- How do I smuggle a child's toy?
- How is the cake or pie transported?
- How is the baby potty transported?
- How do I smuggle a travel pillow for my neck?
- How do I carry Nordic walking poles?
- How do I smuggle in a fitness mat or prayer mat?