How is the cake or pie transported?
As the saying goes, where there's cake or pie, there's always a feast (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ
Passengers of our airline can take a cake or pie as their main piece of carry-on baggage. If in addition to the cake or pie you will have hand luggage, you can arrange for Extra hand luggage.
The comfort and convenience of our passengers is a priority for us, and we are always ready to do everything possible to make your journey even more pleasant!
- Can I take a potted flower in hand luggage?
- Can I carry eyebrow tweezers in hand luggage?
- Can I bring hairspray/deodorant/perfume?
- Can I take electronic cigarettes, IQOS, vape, devices in hand luggage?
- Can I carry a knife in hand luggage?
- What are the rules for carrying liquids in hand luggage?
- Can I take fruit in hand luggage and how much?
- Can I carry medicines in hand luggage?
- Can I carry an umbrella in hand luggage?
- Can I carry alcohol in hand luggage?
- Can syringes be carried in hand luggage?
- How do you carry crutches or a cane?
- How to smuggle baby food?
- Can I carry a charger for my phone or computer in hand luggage?
- Can I take a cradle (baby seat, booster) for my baby on board?
- Can I bring a manicure set?
- Can I bring food and how much?
- How to bring a laptop or tablet?
- How to bring photo or video equipment?
- What is prohibited in hand luggage?
- How do I smuggle a child's toy?
- How is a bag of food transported?
- How is the baby potty transported?
- How do I smuggle a travel pillow for my neck?
- How do I carry Nordic walking poles?
- How do I smuggle in a fitness mat or prayer mat?