Can I bring hairspray/deodorant/perfume?
You can take hairspray, deodorant and perfume with you in your hand luggage. It is important to remember that these products belong to liquids, and must be packed in containers up to 100 ml. The total volume of all liquids in your hand luggage should not exceed 1 liter. In addition, products should not be classified as flammable chemical products. Usually, such products depict a flammable symbol. For example, on aerosol hairspray, you may find such a symbol.
If you prefer to carry these items in luggage, then here the restrictions on the volume of containers are removed. The main thing is that the products do not fall into the category of flammable goods.
With these points in mind, you can enjoy your favourite self-care products while travelling, without having to worry about any obstacles along the way.
- Can I take a potted flower in hand luggage?
- Can I carry eyebrow tweezers in hand luggage?
- Can I take electronic cigarettes, IQOS, vape, devices in hand luggage?
- Can I carry a knife in hand luggage?
- What are the rules for carrying liquids in hand luggage?
- Can I take fruit in hand luggage and how much?
- Can I carry medicines in hand luggage?
- Can I carry an umbrella in hand luggage?
- Can I carry alcohol in hand luggage?
- Can syringes be carried in hand luggage?
- How do you carry crutches or a cane?
- How to smuggle baby food?
- Can I carry a charger for my phone or computer in hand luggage?
- Can I take a cradle (baby seat, booster) for my baby on board?
- Can I bring a manicure set?
- Can I bring food and how much?
- How to bring a laptop or tablet?
- How to bring photo or video equipment?
- What is prohibited in hand luggage?
- How do I smuggle a child's toy?
- How is a bag of food transported?
- How is the cake or pie transported?
- How is the baby potty transported?
- How do I smuggle a travel pillow for my neck?
- How do I carry Nordic walking poles?
- How do I smuggle in a fitness mat or prayer mat?