How to bring a laptop or tablet?
You can carry a laptop or tablet free of charge in addition to your carry-on baggage, if it is not placed in a separate case (bag).
If a laptop or tablet is in a case, then it must be carried in accordance with the carry-on baggage allowance. If you do not have any other carry-on baggage and the bag with a laptop corresponds to the dimensions of hand luggage 40*30*20, then transportation will be free of charge, if you have other hand luggage or the bag (case) with a laptop exceeds 40*30*20, you will need to pay for it.
- Can I take a potted flower in hand luggage?
- Can I carry eyebrow tweezers in hand luggage?
- Can I bring hairspray/deodorant/perfume?
- Can I take electronic cigarettes, IQOS, vape, devices in hand luggage?
- Can I carry a knife in hand luggage?
- What are the rules for carrying liquids in hand luggage?
- Can I take fruit in hand luggage and how much?
- Can I carry medicines in hand luggage?
- Can I carry an umbrella in hand luggage?
- Can I carry alcohol in hand luggage?
- Can syringes be carried in hand luggage?
- How do you carry crutches or a cane?
- How to smuggle baby food?
- Can I carry a charger for my phone or computer in hand luggage?
- Can I take a cradle (baby seat, booster) for my baby on board?
- Can I bring a manicure set?
- Can I bring food and how much?
- How to bring photo or video equipment?
- What is prohibited in hand luggage?
- How do I smuggle a child's toy?
- How is a bag of food transported?
- How is the cake or pie transported?
- How is the baby potty transported?
- How do I smuggle a travel pillow for my neck?
- How do I carry Nordic walking poles?
- How do I smuggle in a fitness mat or prayer mat?