How do I smuggle in a fitness mat or prayer mat?
A fitness or prayer mat is a very important attribute for many of our passengers, much needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle or spiritual balance. We understand the importance of this item and therefore allow passengers to carry it as their main carry-on baggage item, without regard to size.
However, if you have other carry-on luggage that you do not want to leave at home, we offer the opportunity to purchase the service additional hand luggage space.
- Can I take a potted flower in hand luggage?
- Can I carry eyebrow tweezers in hand luggage?
- Can I bring hairspray/deodorant/perfume?
- Can I take electronic cigarettes, IQOS, vape, devices in hand luggage?
- Can I carry a knife in hand luggage?
- What are the rules for carrying liquids in hand luggage?
- Can I take fruit in hand luggage and how much?
- Can I carry medicines in hand luggage?
- Can I carry an umbrella in hand luggage?
- Can I carry alcohol in hand luggage?
- Can syringes be carried in hand luggage?
- How do you carry crutches or a cane?
- How to smuggle baby food?
- Can I carry a charger for my phone or computer in hand luggage?
- Can I take a cradle (baby seat, booster) for my baby on board?
- Can I bring a manicure set?
- Can I bring food and how much?
- How to bring a laptop or tablet?
- How to bring photo or video equipment?
- What is prohibited in hand luggage?
- How do I smuggle a child's toy?
- How is a bag of food transported?
- How is the cake or pie transported?
- How is the baby potty transported?
- How do I smuggle a travel pillow for my neck?
- How do I carry Nordic walking poles?