How do I carry Nordic walking poles?
Nordic walking sticks can be used as the main hand luggage space, dimensions are not taken into account in this case. If you have other carry-on baggage, you will need to purchase additional hand luggage space.
However, we inform you that if you use Nordic walking sticks as a walking aid, their transportation will be free of charge without having to pay for any additional services. This advantage is primarily intended for passengers of advanced age or with locomotor disabilities, in order to make your flight as comfortable and safe as possible.
- Can I take a potted flower in hand luggage?
- Can I carry eyebrow tweezers in hand luggage?
- Can I bring hairspray/deodorant/perfume?
- Can I take electronic cigarettes, IQOS, vape, devices in hand luggage?
- Can I carry a knife in hand luggage?
- What are the rules for carrying liquids in hand luggage?
- Can I take fruit in hand luggage and how much?
- Can I carry medicines in hand luggage?
- Can I carry an umbrella in hand luggage?
- Can I carry alcohol in hand luggage?
- Can syringes be carried in hand luggage?
- How do you carry crutches or a cane?
- How to smuggle baby food?
- Can I carry a charger for my phone or computer in hand luggage?
- Can I take a cradle (baby seat, booster) for my baby on board?
- Can I bring a manicure set?
- Can I bring food and how much?
- How to bring a laptop or tablet?
- How to bring photo or video equipment?
- What is prohibited in hand luggage?
- How do I smuggle a child's toy?
- How is a bag of food transported?
- How is the cake or pie transported?
- How is the baby potty transported?
- How do I smuggle a travel pillow for my neck?
- How do I smuggle in a fitness mat or prayer mat?