I ran out of segments before my subscription ended. What should I do?
We can't help but notice your passion for flying. Keep it up, you're a really cool traveler.
If you run out of flight segments, you can cancel your subscription. It is easy to do this by contacting our call center at the +7 495 970 00 55 number (the call is free for Smart Up subscribers) or write us to the Smart Up chat. You'll need to provide personal information so we can confirm your identity. After you cancel your subscription, you can buy it again without any problems and continue your exciting travels.
It is worth considering that unused services Additional baggage will not be transferred to a new subscription.
- What is SmartUp?
- How to subscribe?
- Which tariff is better to choose?
- How to pay for a Subscription?
- How much does a subscription cost?
- How long is the subscription?
- If I don't subscribe, can I get a refund?
- How to use a subscription?
- If all Subscription discounts are not used, can I get a refund?
- Who can I make my travel companion?
- Can I use Subscription alone?
- Can I transfer a subscription to another user?
- At what rates can I buy tickets if I subscribe?
- What are closed sales?
- How do I find out about closed sales?
- What is the discount for tickets and additional subscription services?
- Can I use Subscription discounts to purchase tickets and services on other websites/agencies?
- How do I use discounts for a Travel Companion Subscription?
- What is Early Access Sales?
- How to issue a Subscription ticket?
- Found an error in the data of a subscriber or fellow traveler?
- Has the subscriber's phone number changed?
- How to add an infant to a Smart Up order (free ticket)?
- Segments debited for unpaid order, what to do?
- What is the flight segment?
- How do I cancel or return my subscription?