Found an error in the data of a subscriber or fellow traveler?
If there is a typo in the data of a fellow traveler or subscriber, do not worry - we are here to help you. Just call us at +7 495 970 00 55 (free for Smart Up subscribers) or email us at chat. To make changes, prepare a document confirming the identity of the subscriber.
It should be borne in mind that there are some restrictions on changing information about subscribers or fellow travelers. Please keep in mind that you will only be able to make an adjustment if you have not made paid orders for the Smart Up discount (exception when persons change their last name due to marriage). A complete change in the data of a fellow traveler and subscriber is not allowed.
- What is SmartUp?
- How to subscribe?
- Which tariff is better to choose?
- How to pay for a Subscription?
- How much does a subscription cost?
- How long is the subscription?
- If I don't subscribe, can I get a refund?
- How to use a subscription?
- If all Subscription discounts are not used, can I get a refund?
- Who can I make my travel companion?
- Can I use Subscription alone?
- Can I transfer a subscription to another user?
- At what rates can I buy tickets if I subscribe?
- What are closed sales?
- How do I find out about closed sales?
- What is the discount for tickets and additional subscription services?
- Can I use Subscription discounts to purchase tickets and services on other websites/agencies?
- How do I use discounts for a Travel Companion Subscription?
- What is Early Access Sales?
- How to issue a Subscription ticket?
- Has the subscriber's phone number changed?
- How to add an infant to a Smart Up order (free ticket)?
- Segments debited for unpaid order, what to do?
- What is the flight segment?
- I ran out of segments before my subscription ended. What should I do?
- How do I cancel or return my subscription?