How do I cancel or return my subscription?
We regret the unforeseen circumstances that caused you to cancel your subscription. Despite this, we are ready to help you in this situation. By contacting the +7 495 970 00 55 number (free for Smart Up subscribers) or through the Smart Up chat, you have the opportunity to cancel your subscription. Just provide us with the necessary personal information so we can confirm your identity.
Please note that subscription fees are non-refundable.
- What is SmartUp?
- How to subscribe?
- Which tariff is better to choose?
- How to pay for a Subscription?
- How much does a subscription cost?
- How long is the subscription?
- If I don't subscribe, can I get a refund?
- How to use a subscription?
- If all Subscription discounts are not used, can I get a refund?
- Who can I make my travel companion?
- Can I use Subscription alone?
- Can I transfer a subscription to another user?
- At what rates can I buy tickets if I subscribe?
- What are closed sales?
- How do I find out about closed sales?
- What is the discount for tickets and additional subscription services?
- Can I use Subscription discounts to purchase tickets and services on other websites/agencies?
- How do I use discounts for a Travel Companion Subscription?
- What is Early Access Sales?
- How to issue a Subscription ticket?
- Found an error in the data of a subscriber or fellow traveler?
- Has the subscriber's phone number changed?
- How to add an infant to a Smart Up order (free ticket)?
- Segments debited for unpaid order, what to do?
- What is the flight segment?
- I ran out of segments before my subscription ended. What should I do?