Segments debited for unpaid order, what to do?
The main thing is to remain calm. After all, we are always ready to help you ٩(｡•́‿•̀｡)۶ If you recently tried to pay for an order and see that it is still awaiting payment (you can see this information in the My reservations section), do not worry. Just wait up to 30 minutes and reservations will be automatically cancelled and segments will return.
If the segments have not returned, you can contact us at the +7 495 970 00 55 number (the call is free for Smart Up subscribers) or write us to chat.
We will readily verify the information and restore your flight segments if an error is found.
Your travels deserve only the best and we will do our best to provide you with a positive flight experience.
- What is SmartUp?
- How to subscribe?
- Which tariff is better to choose?
- How to pay for a Subscription?
- How much does a subscription cost?
- How long is the subscription?
- If I don't subscribe, can I get a refund?
- How to use a subscription?
- If all Subscription discounts are not used, can I get a refund?
- Who can I make my travel companion?
- Can I use Subscription alone?
- Can I transfer a subscription to another user?
- At what rates can I buy tickets if I subscribe?
- What are closed sales?
- How do I find out about closed sales?
- What is the discount for tickets and additional subscription services?
- Can I use Subscription discounts to purchase tickets and services on other websites/agencies?
- How do I use discounts for a Travel Companion Subscription?
- What is Early Access Sales?
- How to issue a Subscription ticket?
- Found an error in the data of a subscriber or fellow traveler?
- Has the subscriber's phone number changed?
- How to add an infant to a Smart Up order (free ticket)?
- What is the flight segment?
- I ran out of segments before my subscription ended. What should I do?
- How do I cancel or return my subscription?