How to add an infant to a Smart Up order (free ticket)?
We can organize exciting and unforgettable trips, even if you have children under 2 years old. And we offer the opportunity to issue a ticket for an infant up to 2 years old without the need to purchase a separate seat and not include it in the subscription.
To add an infant under 2 years of age to your subscription booking, simply contact our call center at +7 495 970 00 55 (free for Smart Up subscribers) or email us. Prepare your reservation number and your child's birth certificate so we can process your request quickly.
Enjoy the bright moments of travel together with your kid.
- What is SmartUp?
- How to subscribe?
- Which tariff is better to choose?
- How to pay for a Subscription?
- How much does a subscription cost?
- How long is the subscription?
- If I don't subscribe, can I get a refund?
- How to use a subscription?
- If all Subscription discounts are not used, can I get a refund?
- Who can I make my travel companion?
- Can I use Subscription alone?
- Can I transfer a subscription to another user?
- At what rates can I buy tickets if I subscribe?
- What are closed sales?
- How do I find out about closed sales?
- What is the discount for tickets and additional subscription services?
- Can I use Subscription discounts to purchase tickets and services on other websites/agencies?
- How do I use discounts for a Travel Companion Subscription?
- What is Early Access Sales?
- How to issue a Subscription ticket?
- Found an error in the data of a subscriber or fellow traveler?
- Has the subscriber's phone number changed?
- Segments debited for unpaid order, what to do?
- What is the flight segment?
- I ran out of segments before my subscription ended. What should I do?
- How do I cancel or return my subscription?