What is the flight segment?
The flight segment is a great adventure that begins with a continuous flight from departure point to arrival point.
We have prepared an example for you - this is a journey from magical Arkhangelsk to busy Moscow and back, which consists of two impressive flight segments:
- Arkhangelsk → Moscow - 1 segment
- Moscow → Arkhangelsk - 2 segment
- What is SmartUp?
- How to subscribe?
- Which tariff is better to choose?
- How to pay for a Subscription?
- How much does a subscription cost?
- How long is the subscription?
- If I don't subscribe, can I get a refund?
- How to use a subscription?
- If all Subscription discounts are not used, can I get a refund?
- Who can I make my travel companion?
- Can I use Subscription alone?
- Can I transfer a subscription to another user?
- At what rates can I buy tickets if I subscribe?
- What are closed sales?
- How do I find out about closed sales?
- What is the discount for tickets and additional subscription services?
- Can I use Subscription discounts to purchase tickets and services on other websites/agencies?
- How do I use discounts for a Travel Companion Subscription?
- What is Early Access Sales?
- How to issue a Subscription ticket?
- Found an error in the data of a subscriber or fellow traveler?
- Has the subscriber's phone number changed?
- How to add an infant to a Smart Up order (free ticket)?
- Segments debited for unpaid order, what to do?
- I ran out of segments before my subscription ended. What should I do?
- How do I cancel or return my subscription?