Are there separate seat belts on board for children under 2 years old?
We are working hard to ensure the safety of every passenger on board, including our youngest travelers. To ensure the maximum safety of infants who are flying on the lap of accompanying persons, we provide additional seat belts that can be fastened to the main belt. If you need such a belt, just contact the flight attendant, and he will be happy to provide it to you and, if necessary, help you fix it correctly.
- How to issue a ticket for a child separately from an adult passenger?
- Can I send an unaccompanied child alone?
- If a child turns 2 years old during a trip, how can I issue a return ticket for him/her?
- Does the baby have luggage?
- I am flying with a minor brother / sister / grandson / granddaughter / nephew / niece in Russia, do I need to have a power of attorney with me?
- I am traveling with a child up to two years old. Does he need to buy a separate ticket?
- Are there discounts on tickets for children?
- If my child needs to change a diaper, how can it be done on board an aircraft?
- Why am I forced to lower the armrest when the child is sleeping?
- Is it possible to breed baby food on board?
- Is it possible to check in with a child at the airport out of turn?
- Where will my child fly with the «Unaccompanied children» service?
- How do I attach a child to a specific adult passenger?