Can I send an unaccompanied child alone?
We pay special attention to the comfort of the smallest travelers. To do this, we have prepared for you the service "Unaccompanied children"
With us, your little travelers are in good hands, because we treat their needs with great attention:
- at the airport;
- during flight;
- after the plane has landed.
The service "Unaccompanied Minors" is provided to children aged 2 to 12 flying on their own.
Issued when buying a ticket through:
- call center;
- our sales offices;
- authorized agencies in your city.
At the request of parents (guardians), the escort service can also be provided to children from 12 to 16 years old.
You can read more about the rules of transportation at website.
- How to issue a ticket for a child separately from an adult passenger?
- If a child turns 2 years old during a trip, how can I issue a return ticket for him/her?
- Does the baby have luggage?
- I am flying with a minor brother / sister / grandson / granddaughter / nephew / niece in Russia, do I need to have a power of attorney with me?
- I am traveling with a child up to two years old. Does he need to buy a separate ticket?
- Are there discounts on tickets for children?
- Are there separate seat belts on board for children under 2 years old?
- If my child needs to change a diaper, how can it be done on board an aircraft?
- Why am I forced to lower the armrest when the child is sleeping?
- Is it possible to breed baby food on board?
- Is it possible to check in with a child at the airport out of turn?
- Where will my child fly with the «Unaccompanied children» service?
- How do I attach a child to a specific adult passenger?