If my child needs to change a diaper, how can it be done on board an aircraft?
On board there are comfortable folding tables in the toilet rooms, which are designed for changing diapers for babies. We recommend taking a disposable diaper with you to put it on the changing table before use. If you need an extra diaper bag, just contact the flight attendant, they will definitely help you.
Please take care of the comfort of other passengers and do not change the baby's diaper on the seat or folding table. In a specially equipped toilet room, it will be much more convenient to change the baby's clothes, there is a special container where you can throw away the used diaper and napkins.
- How to issue a ticket for a child separately from an adult passenger?
- Can I send an unaccompanied child alone?
- If a child turns 2 years old during a trip, how can I issue a return ticket for him/her?
- Does the baby have luggage?
- I am flying with a minor brother / sister / grandson / granddaughter / nephew / niece in Russia, do I need to have a power of attorney with me?
- I am traveling with a child up to two years old. Does he need to buy a separate ticket?
- Are there discounts on tickets for children?
- Are there separate seat belts on board for children under 2 years old?
- Why am I forced to lower the armrest when the child is sleeping?
- Is it possible to breed baby food on board?
- Is it possible to check in with a child at the airport out of turn?
- Where will my child fly with the «Unaccompanied children» service?
- How do I attach a child to a specific adult passenger?