Where will my child fly with the «Unaccompanied children» service?
We are always happy to welcome young travelers on board our flights. When registering an unaccompanied child, it is always important for our attentive reception staff to choose the most cozy and interesting place for the baby. We try to place him at the window and no further than the sixth row, so that he can enjoy the beautiful views during the flight and can also easily turn to our experienced flight attendants if necessary.
Our staff also takes care that your child does not sit near emergency exits, kitchens or toilets, so that he can have a quiet and safe time during the flight.
If there are other unaccompanied children on board, we always try to accommodate them together so that they can feel more confident and comfortable. If possible, we will place them on the same row, because this way they will be able to share their impressions.
- How to issue a ticket for a child separately from an adult passenger?
- Can I send an unaccompanied child alone?
- If a child turns 2 years old during a trip, how can I issue a return ticket for him/her?
- Does the baby have luggage?
- I am flying with a minor brother / sister / grandson / granddaughter / nephew / niece in Russia, do I need to have a power of attorney with me?
- I am traveling with a child up to two years old. Does he need to buy a separate ticket?
- Are there discounts on tickets for children?
- Are there separate seat belts on board for children under 2 years old?
- If my child needs to change a diaper, how can it be done on board an aircraft?
- Why am I forced to lower the armrest when the child is sleeping?
- Is it possible to breed baby food on board?
- Is it possible to check in with a child at the airport out of turn?
- How do I attach a child to a specific adult passenger?