I am traveling with a child up to two years old. Does he need to buy a separate ticket?
A ticket for a small traveler under 2 years old is issued on a mandatory basis.
If an infant under 2 years old will fly without a seat, then such transportation is offered free of charge.
You can also issue a ticket for an infant up to 2 years old with a seat, in which case payment is made according to the selected fare.
- How to issue a ticket for a child separately from an adult passenger?
- Can I send an unaccompanied child alone?
- If a child turns 2 years old during a trip, how can I issue a return ticket for him/her?
- Does the baby have luggage?
- I am flying with a minor brother / sister / grandson / granddaughter / nephew / niece in Russia, do I need to have a power of attorney with me?
- Are there discounts on tickets for children?
- Are there separate seat belts on board for children under 2 years old?
- If my child needs to change a diaper, how can it be done on board an aircraft?
- Why am I forced to lower the armrest when the child is sleeping?
- Is it possible to breed baby food on board?
- Is it possible to check in with a child at the airport out of turn?
- Where will my child fly with the «Unaccompanied children» service?
- How do I attach a child to a specific adult passenger?