How to carry small household appliances on an airplane: hair dryer, iron, curling iron?
You can carry in your luggage any electrical appliances that you may need during your trip. For example, it can be an iron, a blender, a mixer, a hairdryer or a pilaf. However, in hand luggage there are restrictions on the transportation of some devices, since they may contain stabbing or cutting elements. Such electrical appliances are prohibited from being transported in hand luggage. If the electrical appliance does not contain stabbing or cutting elements, then it can be transported in hand luggage. The main thing is that your carry-on luggage corresponds to the dimensions of 40x30x20 cm and a weight of 10 kg. Otherwise, an excess surcharge will be charged.
- How to carry a baby stroller?
- Can I bring a scooter, hoverboard or skateboard on the plane?
- My flight is in transit. Can I check in my baggage to the final destination?
- Can weapons be transported?
- How to transport fragile luggage?
- What is forbidden to carry in the cabin?
- How do I smuggle a child's scooter or bicycle?
- How to carry a bike?
- How much luggage can I take with me?
- Can you bring a razor on a plane?
- How to bring jam? How much jam can you take with you?
- Can you carry scissors on a plane?
- Can I bring matches or a lighter on the plane?
- Can you carry a thermometer on an airplane?
- Can you take batteries on a plane?
- How to transport cigarettes?
- I want to take a fishing rod with me, spinning. How to transport?
- I fly with hockey equipment. How to apply?
- Can I carry fish/meat on the plane?
- How to transport tennis rackets/golf clubs?
- Can you carry canned food on a plane?
- How to arrange a cargo?
- How to carry a quadcopter?
- How to combine luggage?
- What are the rules for the transportation of Power bank (external charge battery)?
- How to transport an urn with ashes?