What are the hand luggage allowances for the ticket?
All our fares are subject to the same carry-on baggage rules, which allow you to take on board 1 piece (bag) measuring 40*30*20 cm and weighing up to 10 kg.
Additional bags and items are considered a separate item and must be paid for if they are not included in the list of items that can be taken free of charge. Check out list of such things.
Check your hand luggage in advance for weight and dimensions. For this, special compartments - calibrators - are installed at the airport near the check-in counters and at the boarding gate. If your carry-on baggage fits in the compartment and the lid closes, then it complies with your fare rules.
Check-in and boarding staff may ask you to measure your hand luggage in a calibrator.
If you follow the rules and recommendations, the flight will be comfortable and without unforeseen situations.
- Is it possible, in addition to hand luggage, to take with you a handbag, lap bag for free?
- How is the hand luggage allowance checked?
- How can I bring goods from Duty Free?
- How to transport a garment bag?
- How to bring a bouquet of flowers?
- What can I take in addition to hand luggage free of charge?
- How are outerwear transported?
- How to bring a backpack (sports, travel)?
- What is hand luggage?
- How do I carry a child's suitcase in my hand luggag?