How can I bring goods from Duty Free?
Goods purchased from Duty Free shops are carried free of charge in addition to your carry-on baggage.
- packed in a sealed (sealed) plastic bag;
- package dimensions should not exceed 30*25*7 cm and weigh up to 2 kg;
- Not all shops at the airport are duty-free, so we recommend that you check the information when buying a product.
If your Duty Free package exceeds the allowable limits, then the excess will need to be paid.
The cost of the service is from 1000 rubles.
- Is it possible, in addition to hand luggage, to take with you a handbag, lap bag for free?
- What are the hand luggage allowances for the ticket?
- How is the hand luggage allowance checked?
- How to transport a garment bag?
- How to bring a bouquet of flowers?
- What can I take in addition to hand luggage free of charge?
- How are outerwear transported?
- How to bring a backpack (sports, travel)?
- What is hand luggage?
- How do I carry a child's suitcase in my hand luggag?