How to transport a garment bag?
Passengers traveling with our airline can carry a portaplane in addition to their carry-on baggage in the cabin for free.
A garment bag is a functional pouch made of soft but durable fabric or other flexible materials that can easily be folded in half and protect your set of clothes (suit, dress, jacket, etc.) from dirt and jams in transit. Note that other types of garment bag may be transported free of charge, but it is recommended that they be placed in the luggage compartment of the airliner.
In the event that garment bag is found to contain items other than one set of clothing, it will be treated as a separate piece of carry-on luggage or baggage and will be accepted for carriage with all the relevant requirements and restrictions.
- Is it possible, in addition to hand luggage, to take with you a handbag, lap bag for free?
- What are the hand luggage allowances for the ticket?
- How is the hand luggage allowance checked?
- How can I bring goods from Duty Free?
- How to bring a bouquet of flowers?
- What can I take in addition to hand luggage free of charge?
- How are outerwear transported?
- How to bring a backpack (sports, travel)?
- What is hand luggage?
- How do I carry a child's suitcase in my hand luggag?