How is the hand luggage allowance checked?
Hand luggage is checked twice: at check-in for the flight and when boarding the aircraft. For this, a calibrator is provided - a special metal compartment with a lid, which is located next to the counters at the airport.
Hand luggage should fit freely in it, taking into account wheels, handles, belts, other accessories, and be closed tightly with a lid.
We recommend that you prepare in advance for the flight and measure your hand luggage.
Please note that check-in and boarding staff may ask you to measure your hand luggage in a calibrator.
- Is it possible, in addition to hand luggage, to take with you a handbag, lap bag for free?
- What are the hand luggage allowances for the ticket?
- How can I bring goods from Duty Free?
- How to transport a garment bag?
- How to bring a bouquet of flowers?
- What can I take in addition to hand luggage free of charge?
- How are outerwear transported?
- How to bring a backpack (sports, travel)?
- What is hand luggage?
- How do I carry a child's suitcase in my hand luggag?