How are outerwear transported?
You can take outerwear free of charge in addition to your carry-on baggage. You can hold it in your hands or put it on. In some cases, an employee may ask you to put on things.
Outerwear refers to a coat, jacket, fur coat, vest and other things that may be needed during the flight, for landing and when leaving the aircraft.
Additional items from the wardrobe are considered a separate paid piece of hand luggage.
- Is it possible, in addition to hand luggage, to take with you a handbag, lap bag for free?
- What are the hand luggage allowances for the ticket?
- How is the hand luggage allowance checked?
- How can I bring goods from Duty Free?
- How to transport a garment bag?
- How to bring a bouquet of flowers?
- What can I take in addition to hand luggage free of charge?
- How to bring a backpack (sports, travel)?
- What is hand luggage?
- How do I carry a child's suitcase in my hand luggag?