What is a forced return?
Involuntary refund is the refund of an air ticket in a situation where the client cannot fly due to circumstances beyond his control.
The reasons for the forced refund of the ticket are specified on the site in the section "Return tickets"
Refunds are made at the place where the ticket was purchased. If your ticket was purchased on flysmartavia.com or through the airline's call center, you can apply for an involuntary refund using by reference.
- I will not be able to fly due to illness/death of a relative. How to return a ticket?
- Why do you need to rent places?
- I want to return the ticket. How to do it?
- Ticket refunded. When will the money be returned?
- Can I get a refund for a refund to another card?
- How to take off seats?
- My child is ill and will not be able to fly. Can I return a ticket?
- Can I return the money for the return of the service to another card?
- I will not be able to fly (quarantine, canceled trip, business trip, other). Can I return a ticket?
- My trip was canceled due to restrictions. Is this a forced return?