How to take off seats?
There are several ways to remove seats on the flight:
- Contact the airline's call center.
- Use the official written communication channel with the airline.
- Visit the sales office.
- Contact your agency.
You have many options to easily and conveniently remove seats and thereby warn the airline that you will not use the flight data.
- What is a forced return?
- I will not be able to fly due to illness/death of a relative. How to return a ticket?
- Why do you need to rent places?
- I want to return the ticket. How to do it?
- Ticket refunded. When will the money be returned?
- Can I get a refund for a refund to another card?
- My child is ill and will not be able to fly. Can I return a ticket?
- Can I return the money for the return of the service to another card?
- I will not be able to fly (quarantine, canceled trip, business trip, other). Can I return a ticket?
- My trip was canceled due to restrictions. Is this a forced return?