Spring & Summer Flights 2021 Now On Sale
Smartavia has opened for sale a part of the flights of March 28 to October 30, 2021 summer schedule.
The summer schedule will be back with the Black and Baltic coast destinations that are so popular among passengers. It will be possible to fly to Anapa and Simferopol from Arkhangelsk, Murmansk, Moscow and Syktyvkar, to Sochi from Arkhangelsk, Murmansk and Syktyvkar, and to Kaliningrad from Arkhangelsk. Flights to Simferopol will be available again from Cheboksary, Belgorod, Kazan and Ufa. There will be new summer destinations – from Orenburg to Simferopol, and from Murmansk to Rostov-on-Don and Mineralnye Vody. Flights to sea resorts will be operated from May 31 to October 25, 2021.
Alongside with the summer schedule, Smartavia announces the launch of new fare categories – Smart Light, Smart и Smart Pro. These new fares are valid for the tickets purchased beginning of December 22, 2020 for flights starting from March 28, 2021.
Smart Light is an ideal fit for those who have fixed travel dates and like to travel light.
Smart Light includes:
- 1 piece of hand luggage weighing up to 10 kg, dimensions not exceeding 40x30x20 cm.
Smart is recommended for family travelers and groups and includes:
- 1 piece of hand luggage weighing up to 10 kg, dimensions not exceeding 40x30x20 cm;
- 1 piece of luggage weighing up to 23 kg, with the sum of three dimensions under 203 cm.
Choose Smart Pro fare if you value comfort and flexibility in flight planning.
Smart Pro includes:
- increased hand luggage allowance – 1 piece weighing up to 10 kg, dimensions not exceeding 55x40x20 cm;
- 1 piece of luggage weighing up to 23 kg, with the sum of three dimensions under 203 cm;
- no fee on ticket refund and exchange1.
Detailed information about Smartavia’s new fare categories can be found in Fares and Terms and Conditions.
Our summer schedule is about to be completed soon and will include more Smartavia-operated flights. Follow us on our official website and social networks.
1 Voluntary exchange of seats before departure is allowed without deductions in the event of change in the date or time of the departure and is subject to the availability of seats in the paid booking class. In the event of change of route, the new fare must be equal to or higher than the previous one.
Voluntary refund is not subject to deductions if cancellation is made not later than 24 hours before departure.