What should I do if I made a mistake in the data?
To make your journey as comfortable as possible and avoid any misunderstandings related to the possible refusal of transportation due to the inconsistency of information in the ticket and in the document, you need to make changes. But don't worry, this process is simple and accessible to you. First of all, decide how much time is left before your flight:
- If there are more than 48 hours left before departure, just fill out the form on our convenient website. You can easily specify the necessary changes and make them on your ticket.
- If there are less than 48 hours left before departure, do not worry. You can always contact our call center or contact the airport ticket offices upon arrival to make the necessary changes.
- The passport is changing. The ticket was bought for the old one. Can I fly with my old passport?
- The replacement of the passport falls on the planned date of the flight. I want to buy a ticket in advance, how do I do it?
- What should I do if I did not indicate my middle name when buying a ticket?
- Replacement passport, can I fly with a certificate (temporary ID)?