I will not be able to fly (quarantine, canceled trip, business trip, other). Can I return a ticket?
- If the ticket was purchased at flysmartavia.com, at your own sales office or via call center of the company, to issue a ticket refund, fill in form.
Before applying for a refund, we recommend that you make sure that the ticket can be returned and check the conditions of your fare: at website.
- If the ticket was purchased on a third-party site or through an agency, contact the place where the ticket was purchased.
We recommend that you cancel your seats in advance for a refund.
Tip from an Experienced Traveler
Removal of seats is a refusal of transportation with further cancellation of seats. It is a confirmation that you will not fly on this flight.
Please note that Smart Light and Smart tickets are non-refundable. After the removal of seats, the possibility of exchanging a ticket with a fee for another date remains during the validity period of the ticket (the validity period of the ticket and the amount of the fee depends on the fare rules).
- What is a forced return?
- I will not be able to fly due to illness/death of a relative. How to return a ticket?
- Why do you need to rent places?
- I want to return the ticket. How to do it?
- Ticket refunded. When will the money be returned?
- Can I get a refund for a refund to another card?
- How to take off seats?
- My child is ill and will not be able to fly. Can I return a ticket?
- Can I return the money for the return of the service to another card?
- My trip was canceled due to restrictions. Is this a forced return?