I will not be able to fly due to illness/death of a relative. How to return a ticket?
- If the ticket was purchased at flysmartavia.com, at your own sales office or via call center of the company, to issue an involuntary ticket refund, you must fill out form.
- If the ticket was purchased on a third-party site or through an agency, contact the place where the ticket was purchased.
To confirm the involuntary cancellation of transportation, you must provide the relevant documents (if there are several passengers in the booking, then documents confirming the degree of relationship will be required).
You can learn more about the ticket refund policy at website.
- What is a forced return?
- Why do you need to rent places?
- I want to return the ticket. How to do it?
- Ticket refunded. When will the money be returned?
- Can I get a refund for a refund to another card?
- How to take off seats?
- My child is ill and will not be able to fly. Can I return a ticket?
- Can I return the money for the return of the service to another card?
- I will not be able to fly (quarantine, canceled trip, business trip, other). Can I return a ticket?
- My trip was canceled due to restrictions. Is this a forced return?