My trip was canceled due to restrictions. Is this a forced return?
If your flight is not cancelled, the cancellation is considered voluntary. Ticket refunds are subject to the terms and conditions of your fare application.
We recommend that you cancel your seats in advance for a refund.
Tip from an Experienced Traveler
Removal of seats is a refusal of transportation with further cancellation of seats. It is a confirmation that you will not fly on this flight.
Please note that Smart Light and Smart tickets are non-refundable. After the removal of seats, the possibility of exchanging a ticket with a fee for another date remains during the validity period of the ticket (the validity period of the ticket and the amount of the fee depends on the fare rules).
- What is a forced return?
- I will not be able to fly due to illness/death of a relative. How to return a ticket?
- Why do you need to rent places?
- I want to return the ticket. How to do it?
- Ticket refunded. When will the money be returned?
- Can I get a refund for a refund to another card?
- How to take off seats?
- My child is ill and will not be able to fly. Can I return a ticket?
- Can I return the money for the return of the service to another card?
- I will not be able to fly (quarantine, canceled trip, business trip, other). Can I return a ticket?