Can I get a refund for a refund to another card?
When applying for a refund of tickets paid for by a card, the funds are automatically returned to the card from which the payment was made.
If you need a refund to another current account, and you have not yet submitted a request for a refund, you can apply for a claim to the postal address of the company. If the application has already been submitted, but no response has been received, please contact the call center to cancel the return request.
- What is a forced return?
- I will not be able to fly due to illness/death of a relative. How to return a ticket?
- Why do you need to rent places?
- I want to return the ticket. How to do it?
- Ticket refunded. When will the money be returned?
- How to take off seats?
- My child is ill and will not be able to fly. Can I return a ticket?
- Can I return the money for the return of the service to another card?
- I will not be able to fly (quarantine, canceled trip, business trip, other). Can I return a ticket?
- My trip was canceled due to restrictions. Is this a forced return?