Can I return the money for the return of the service to another card?
When applying for a return of a service, the funds are returned to the same current account (the same card) from which the order was paid. If you need a refund to another current account, you can send new details in the complaint procedure to the postal address of the company.
- What is a forced return?
- I will not be able to fly due to illness/death of a relative. How to return a ticket?
- Why do you need to rent places?
- I want to return the ticket. How to do it?
- Ticket refunded. When will the money be returned?
- Can I get a refund for a refund to another card?
- How to take off seats?
- My child is ill and will not be able to fly. Can I return a ticket?
- I will not be able to fly (quarantine, canceled trip, business trip, other). Can I return a ticket?
- My trip was canceled due to restrictions. Is this a forced return?