Can I bring multiple animals on the plane?
One pet per client is allowed in the cabin.
According to the rules of the company, animals weighing up to 12 kg together with a cage / carrier can be accepted for transportation on board the aircraft (the dimensions of the carrier should not exceed 115 cm in the sum of 3 dimensions).
If the weight of the animal is more than 12 kg, then transportation is allowed in a heated luggage compartment.
You can arrange transportation:
- on the site in Order Search
- via call center
It is obligatory to pass the veterinary control before the flight. To do this, you must have documents with you (a veterinary passport or a certificate from a veterinary office) confirming that the animal is healthy.
On the necessary vaccinations by age, you can consult at any veterinary clinic or at the veterinary office at the airport of departure.
We do not carry brachycephalic dogs in our hold, only certain types of animals are accepted, and some of our aircraft do not have provisions for pets.
For more information about the rules for transporting animals, see website.
- How much does it cost to transport an animal?
- I am traveling with an animal. Can I check in for a flight online?
- Can I be denied transportation of an animal?
- I am flying with an animal. How to arrange transportation?
- What documents are required to transport a pet?
- Can I arrange transportation of an animal on a separate seat next to it in the cabin?