Which tariff is better to choose?
We have prepared two tariffs for you: "1+1" and "1+3". Both tariffs have the same mandatory set of benefits. They differ only in the number of fellow travelers who will be able to keep you company on the trip, and the number of flight segments on which discounts apply.
Tariff 1+1 (standard subscription) – benefits for the subscriber and one travel companion. Guaranteed discounts on air tickets and luggage are valid for 10 flight segments.
Tariff 1+3 (group subscription) - benefits for the subscriber and three fellow travelers. Guaranteed discounts on air tickets and luggage are valid for 20 flight segments.
Tip from an experienced traveler:
A flight segment is a non-stop flight from point A to point B. For example, the Arkhangelsk-Moscow route is one flight segment. Arkhangelsk-Moscow-Sochi are two flight segments.
- What is SmartUp?
- How to subscribe?
- How to pay for a Subscription?
- How much does a subscription cost?
- How long is the subscription?
- If I don't subscribe, can I get a refund?
- How to use a subscription?
- If all Subscription discounts are not used, can I get a refund?
- Who can I make my travel companion?
- Can I use Subscription alone?
- Can I transfer a subscription to another user?
- At what rates can I buy tickets if I subscribe?
- What are closed sales?
- How do I find out about closed sales?
- What is the discount for tickets and additional subscription services?
- Can I use Subscription discounts to purchase tickets and services on other websites/agencies?
- How do I use discounts for a Travel Companion Subscription?
- What is Early Access Sales?
- How to issue a Subscription ticket?
- Found an error in the data of a subscriber or fellow traveler?
- Has the subscriber's phone number changed?
- How to add an infant to a Smart Up order (free ticket)?
- Segments debited for unpaid order, what to do?
- What is the flight segment?
- I ran out of segments before my subscription ended. What should I do?
- How do I cancel or return my subscription?