What is the discount for tickets and additional subscription services?
The Smart Up Subscription provides a discount of up to 200 rubles for each flight segment* on tickets (except for promotional and subsidized tickets) and a discount of up to 300 rubles for baggage from 11 to 23 kg from the current fare when purchased only on the airline's website.
Your personal offers will be marked with a special "Smart Up" logo icon.
Tip from an experienced traveler: A flight segment is a non-stop flight from point A to point B. For example, the Arkhangelsk-Moscow route is one flight segment. Arkhangelsk-Moscow-Sochi are two flight segments.
- What is SmartUp?
- How to subscribe?
- Which tariff is better to choose?
- How to pay for a Subscription?
- How much does a subscription cost?
- How long is the subscription?
- If I don't subscribe, can I get a refund?
- How to use a subscription?
- If all Subscription discounts are not used, can I get a refund?
- Who can I make my travel companion?
- Can I use Subscription alone?
- Can I transfer a subscription to another user?
- At what rates can I buy tickets if I subscribe?
- What are closed sales?
- How do I find out about closed sales?
- Can I use Subscription discounts to purchase tickets and services on other websites/agencies?
- How do I use discounts for a Travel Companion Subscription?
- What is Early Access Sales?
- How to issue a Subscription ticket?
- Found an error in the data of a subscriber or fellow traveler?
- Has the subscriber's phone number changed?
- How to add an infant to a Smart Up order (free ticket)?
- Segments debited for unpaid order, what to do?
- What is the flight segment?
- I ran out of segments before my subscription ended. What should I do?
- How do I cancel or return my subscription?