Can weapons be transported?
Transportation of weapons - sports, hunting, military and spare parts for them, as well as ammunition, is carried out only if the passenger has the relevant documents for the right to carry weapons, a travel certificate (order). Accepted for carriage only with the prior consent of Smartavia.
To obtain weapons and fill out the relevant documents, you must arrive at the airport in advance, no later than 1.5 hours before your flight departure.
Weapons and ammunition count as one piece and are included in the free baggage allowance. If the fare does not provide for free baggage allowance, then payment will be calculated at the rate of an additional piece in excess of the established free baggage allowance.
- How to carry a baby stroller?
- Can I bring a scooter, hoverboard or skateboard on the plane?
- My flight is in transit. Can I check in my baggage to the final destination?
- How to transport fragile luggage?
- What is forbidden to carry in the cabin?
- How do I smuggle a child's scooter or bicycle?
- How to carry a bike?
- How much luggage can I take with me?
- Can you bring a razor on a plane?
- How to bring jam? How much jam can you take with you?
- Can you carry scissors on a plane?
- Can I bring matches or a lighter on the plane?
- Can you carry a thermometer on an airplane?
- Can you take batteries on a plane?
- How to transport cigarettes?
- I want to take a fishing rod with me, spinning. How to transport?
- How to carry small household appliances on an airplane: hair dryer, iron, curling iron?
- I fly with hockey equipment. How to apply?
- Can I carry fish/meat on the plane?
- How to transport tennis rackets/golf clubs?
- Can you carry canned food on a plane?
- How to arrange a cargo?
- How to carry a quadcopter?
- How to combine luggage?
- What are the rules for the transportation of Power bank (external charge battery)?
- How to transport an urn with ashes?