How much luggage can I take with me?
We value the comfort of each of our passengers.
The baggage allowance depends on the fare of your ticket and is indicated on your itinerary receipt:
- We fly light at the best fare
Smart Light fare — no baggage, hand luggage 1 piece weight 10 kg, dimensions 40*30*20cm;
- We take what we want, at no additional cost
Smart fare - 1 piece of baggage weight 10 kg, dimensions of the piece 203 cm in the sum of 3 dimensions, hand luggage 1 piece weight 10 kg, dimensions of the piece 40 * 30 *20cm;
- We fly with maximum comfort
The “Smart Pro” tariff is 1 piece of baggage, weight 23 kg, dimensions of the piece 203 cm in the sum of 3 dimensions, hand luggage 1 piece, weight 10 kg, dimensions of the piece 40*30*20cm.
For more information about baggage and carry-on baggage rules, see website.
- How to carry a baby stroller?
- Can I bring a scooter, hoverboard or skateboard on the plane?
- My flight is in transit. Can I check in my baggage to the final destination?
- Can weapons be transported?
- How to transport fragile luggage?
- What is forbidden to carry in the cabin?
- How do I smuggle a child's scooter or bicycle?
- How to carry a bike?
- Can you bring a razor on a plane?
- How to bring jam? How much jam can you take with you?
- Can you carry scissors on a plane?
- Can I bring matches or a lighter on the plane?
- Can you carry a thermometer on an airplane?
- Can you take batteries on a plane?
- How to transport cigarettes?
- I want to take a fishing rod with me, spinning. How to transport?
- How to carry small household appliances on an airplane: hair dryer, iron, curling iron?
- I fly with hockey equipment. How to apply?
- Can I carry fish/meat on the plane?
- How to transport tennis rackets/golf clubs?
- Can you carry canned food on a plane?
- How to arrange a cargo?
- How to carry a quadcopter?
- How to combine luggage?
- What are the rules for the transportation of Power bank (external charge battery)?
- How to transport an urn with ashes?