I fly with hockey equipment. How to apply?
Hockey equipment is included in the free baggage allowance.
Therefore, it can be carried as checked baggage (if the dimensions and weight comply with the allowable rates for the fare), or for an additional fee at the rate of sports equipment.
The set includes: a bag with equipment + a bag with 2 clubs or a pair of skates, no more than 2 pieces.
You can arrange transportation:
- On the site before/after buying a ticket when choosing additional services;
- Via call center;
- In sales offices;
- At the airport of departure.
- How to carry a baby stroller?
- Can I bring a scooter, hoverboard or skateboard on the plane?
- My flight is in transit. Can I check in my baggage to the final destination?
- Can weapons be transported?
- How to transport fragile luggage?
- What is forbidden to carry in the cabin?
- How do I smuggle a child's scooter or bicycle?
- How to carry a bike?
- How much luggage can I take with me?
- Can you bring a razor on a plane?
- How to bring jam? How much jam can you take with you?
- Can you carry scissors on a plane?
- Can I bring matches or a lighter on the plane?
- Can you carry a thermometer on an airplane?
- Can you take batteries on a plane?
- How to transport cigarettes?
- I want to take a fishing rod with me, spinning. How to transport?
- How to carry small household appliances on an airplane: hair dryer, iron, curling iron?
- Can I carry fish/meat on the plane?
- How to transport tennis rackets/golf clubs?
- Can you carry canned food on a plane?
- How to arrange a cargo?
- How to carry a quadcopter?
- How to combine luggage?
- What are the rules for the transportation of Power bank (external charge battery)?
- How to transport an urn with ashes?