Can I bring a scooter, hoverboard or skateboard on the plane?
The scooter and skateboard can be transported as hand luggage or in checked baggage if the weight and dimensions comply with the free fare allowance. In case of exceeding the established norm - for an additional fee.
You can transfer hoverboards, electric scooters as checked baggage, provided that there is no lithium battery in the vehicle. The lithium battery removed from the vehicle is allowed for carriage only in carry-on baggage, provided that the battery power does not exceed the established norm - 160 Wh.
Small size with an integrated (non-removable) lithium battery can be transported as "dangerous goods" through the airport cargo terminal.
- How to carry a baby stroller?
- My flight is in transit. Can I check in my baggage to the final destination?
- Can weapons be transported?
- How to transport fragile luggage?
- What is forbidden to carry in the cabin?
- How do I smuggle a child's scooter or bicycle?
- How to carry a bike?
- How much luggage can I take with me?
- Can you bring a razor on a plane?
- How to bring jam? How much jam can you take with you?
- Can you carry scissors on a plane?
- Can I bring matches or a lighter on the plane?
- Can you carry a thermometer on an airplane?
- Can you take batteries on a plane?
- How to transport cigarettes?
- I want to take a fishing rod with me, spinning. How to transport?
- How to carry small household appliances on an airplane: hair dryer, iron, curling iron?
- I fly with hockey equipment. How to apply?
- Can I carry fish/meat on the plane?
- How to transport tennis rackets/golf clubs?
- Can you carry canned food on a plane?
- How to arrange a cargo?
- How to carry a quadcopter?
- How to combine luggage?
- What are the rules for the transportation of Power bank (external charge battery)?
- How to transport an urn with ashes?