Can you bring a razor on a plane?
We are pleased to announce that your favorite personal care accessories will accompany you on all your travels. The luggage compartment is ready to accept any kind of razors so that you can always look flawless. And as for hand luggage, it is important to know that only electric razors, blade razors with a blade length of less than 60 mm are allowed in hand luggage. and safe disposable machines.
Choosing Smartavia flights, you can be sure that your razor will take perfect care of your style and confidence throughout the trip, allowing you to always look at your height, wherever you are.
- How to carry a baby stroller?
- Can I bring a scooter, hoverboard or skateboard on the plane?
- My flight is in transit. Can I check in my baggage to the final destination?
- Can weapons be transported?
- How to transport fragile luggage?
- What is forbidden to carry in the cabin?
- How do I smuggle a child's scooter or bicycle?
- How to carry a bike?
- How much luggage can I take with me?
- How to bring jam? How much jam can you take with you?
- Can you carry scissors on a plane?
- Can I bring matches or a lighter on the plane?
- Can you carry a thermometer on an airplane?
- Can you take batteries on a plane?
- How to transport cigarettes?
- I want to take a fishing rod with me, spinning. How to transport?
- How to carry small household appliances on an airplane: hair dryer, iron, curling iron?
- I fly with hockey equipment. How to apply?
- Can I carry fish/meat on the plane?
- How to transport tennis rackets/golf clubs?
- Can you carry canned food on a plane?
- How to arrange a cargo?
- How to carry a quadcopter?
- How to combine luggage?
- What are the rules for the transportation of Power bank (external charge battery)?
- How to transport an urn with ashes?