How to transport an urn with ashes?
To transport an urn with ashes, certain requirements and special conditions must be met in order to ensure the maximum level of safety and respect. Our airline deeply respects the memory of people who hold a special place in the hearts of their loved ones, so the urn with ashes must be transported through the cargo terminal. It is forbidden to carry the ashes in your hand luggage or baggage.
- How to carry a baby stroller?
- Can I bring a scooter, hoverboard or skateboard on the plane?
- My flight is in transit. Can I check in my baggage to the final destination?
- Can weapons be transported?
- How to transport fragile luggage?
- What is forbidden to carry in the cabin?
- How do I smuggle a child's scooter or bicycle?
- How to carry a bike?
- How much luggage can I take with me?
- Can you bring a razor on a plane?
- How to bring jam? How much jam can you take with you?
- Can you carry scissors on a plane?
- Can I bring matches or a lighter on the plane?
- Can you carry a thermometer on an airplane?
- Can you take batteries on a plane?
- How to transport cigarettes?
- I want to take a fishing rod with me, spinning. How to transport?
- How to carry small household appliances on an airplane: hair dryer, iron, curling iron?
- I fly with hockey equipment. How to apply?
- Can I carry fish/meat on the plane?
- How to transport tennis rackets/golf clubs?
- Can you carry canned food on a plane?
- How to arrange a cargo?
- How to carry a quadcopter?
- How to combine luggage?
- What are the rules for the transportation of Power bank (external charge battery)?