My flight has been cancelled. How to return a ticket?
If your flight is cancelled, you can:
- Change a ticket without additional fees for another date (according to the fare conditions) - on the site Submit Application.
- To issue an involuntary refund of the ticket at the place of its purchase. If the ticket is issued on our website, through a call center or through our own sales offices — leave a request on our website.
The processing time for a return request is from 10 to 30 calendar days. May be changed by company rules according to different situations.
If the ticket is issued through a third-party website or agency, contact the place of purchase.
- What are the requirements for a claim?
- What documents do I need to attach to the claim?
- What is the time limit for claims?
- I want to file a complaint. How to do it?
- How to write a claim? Where to send?
- Can I file a claim electronically?
- I was promised compensation. Where to apply?
- I sent a claim. How do you know if you received it?
- I received a response to my complaint. Disagree with the decision. Where to apply?
- I have not received a response to my claim. How to find out?
- Claim money has not arrived. Answer received. Where to apply?
- Where can I go for advertising?