I have not received a response to my claim. How to find out?
The term for consideration of claims is up to 30 calendar days.
If the deadline has not expired, expect a response to be sent within the deadline.
If the deadline has expired, use the feedback form.
- What are the requirements for a claim?
- What documents do I need to attach to the claim?
- What is the time limit for claims?
- I want to file a complaint. How to do it?
- My flight has been cancelled. How to return a ticket?
- How to write a claim? Where to send?
- Can I file a claim electronically?
- I was promised compensation. Where to apply?
- I sent a claim. How do you know if you received it?
- I received a response to my complaint. Disagree with the decision. Where to apply?
- Claim money has not arrived. Answer received. Where to apply?
- Where can I go for advertising?