What are the requirements for a claim?
Passenger claims with the requirement to pay material compensation are a written application with the necessary supporting documents attached.
Claims demanding the payment of material compensation are accepted only in written or printed form, certified by a personal signature.
Claims are sent to the address: 163053, Arkhangelsk region, Arkhangelsk, pos. Talazhsky air town, Airport Arkhangelsk street.
Lost/delayed baggage claims can be accepted at electronic.
Details for link
- What documents do I need to attach to the claim?
- What is the time limit for claims?
- I want to file a complaint. How to do it?
- My flight has been cancelled. How to return a ticket?
- How to write a claim? Where to send?
- Can I file a claim electronically?
- I was promised compensation. Where to apply?
- I sent a claim. How do you know if you received it?
- I received a response to my complaint. Disagree with the decision. Where to apply?
- I have not received a response to my claim. How to find out?
- Claim money has not arrived. Answer received. Where to apply?
- Where can I go for advertising?