VPD (military transportation document). What are the conditions for issuing a ticket?
If you want to find out about the availability of seats and purchase the coveted VPD ticket of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, you just need to look into our cozy sales office or contact the agency of your city, which has concluded an agreement with our airline to sell these shipments.
However, if you need to inquire about seat availability and purchase a ticket for the VPD of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, you should visit us at our own sales office as third-party agencies do not process tickets for this document.
If you are interested in ticket refunds for a VPD ticket, it is recommended to contact the same office where you purchased the ticket. Rest assured that all ticket refund inquiries will be handled according to the tariff conditions.
- How to enter the birth certificate number correctly when issuing a ticket?
- Group transportation. How to apply?
- What plane will I fly on?
- How can I buy tickets at different fares in the same booking?
- Subsidized transportation. How to issue a ticket?
- How to buy a ticket for a child if there is already a ticket for an adult passenger?
- How to check my order?
- What is the departure/arrival time indicated on the ticket?
- How to buy a ticket for a citizen of a foreign state?
- Indicated an incorrect email address when purchasing a ticket. How to get a ticket?
- Can a laminated child's birth certificate be used for a flight?
- In what language are passport data entered when buying a ticket in Russian or English?